Latest Conference News
There are -576 days left until the conference!
Final Conference Program
After September 11, the conference rate is no longer guaranteed at the Hilton Sandestin.
The Courtyard Marriott Sandestin should only be used for October 3 and 4. Routine transportation to the Hilton isn't planned after October 5.
If reservation for October 3 or 4 is needed, please access overflow accommodations from the Hotel page.
Registration is now open for this year's annual conference, October 4-7, 2014.
Please use this link to complete registration
Since registration for the SAIR Annual Conference has opened, you may be ready to plan your travel. The airport nearest the conference hotel is the Fort Walton Beach airport (VPS). Also, here is a link with additional travel information which may be helpful in determining your arrival airport,
Transportation for our group from any of the three airports (Fort Walton Beach, Panama City, or Pensacola) has been arranged as follows:
Call C2 Transportation at 850-225-3909 or email Chris Cooke
with your arrival/departure information to schedule transportation to the Hilton Sandestin Beach Golf Resort & Spa. You will be met by your driver with signage near the baggage claim area.
1. From Northwest Florida Regional Airport (VPS), the price will $15.00 per person with no minimum. (Closest Airport 35 minutes)
2. From Northwest Florida Beaches International Airport (ECP,) the price is $35.00 per person with a minimum of $60.00 per transfer. (1 hour transfer each way)
3. From Pensacola Airport (PNS), the flat rate will be $110.00 per transfer for up to 4 people. (This airport can take up to 2 hours per transfer)
Weather details are available at http://www.hiltonsandestinbeach.com/current-weather/
Sandestin, located on the Emerald Coast of Florida, is known worldwide for its stunning white beaches and crystal-clear waters. Originally a tiny fishing village, the destination is now popular with tourists and welcomes millions of visitors each year. With golf courses, world-class tennis facilities, pools, marinas, shopping and dining, Sandestin offers luxury, adventure, relaxation and plenty of fun, all within easy reach. Northwest Florida Regional Airport(VPS) makes it easy to reach this Florida Panhandle destination.
The Hilton Sandestin Beach Golf Resort & Spa is headquarters for SAIR 2014. The Hilton Sandestin Beach has earned the highest level of prestige among Florida Gulf Coast hotels, establishing it as the region's premier resort hotel. As Northwest Florida's only beachfront resort hotel, the Hilton Sandestin Beach offers endless recreation options, including:
· an opulent world-class day spa and state-of-the-art fitness center
· elegant award-winning cuisine, including a AAA Four-Diamond restaurant and casual beachside dining
· onsite activities, including one indoor / two outdoor pools and access to four championship golf courses and 15 tennis courts
· accessibility to the vibrant Village of Baytowne Wharf which is located on the shores of the Choctawhatchee Bay. This village features an array of boutiques, eateries, galleries and a jam-packed schedule of outdoor festivals and special events.
All these things will make our annual conferencee just what you want it to be -all minutes away from your room. With amenities like these, it's no wonder this hotel has been decorated with such a long line of impressive awards, including:
· Greens of Distinction Award, by Corporate & Incentive Travel
· Award of Excellence, by Corporate & Incentive Travel
· Gold Key Award, by Meetings and Conventions
October HI: 81 degrees F LOW: 58 degrees F
Airports: VPS Northwest Florida Regional Airport (Ft. Walton Beach) 24 miles
Bay Town Wharf
Stinkys Fish Camp
The Crab Trap